Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sorry about the lack of creativity with the title. My creativity has been sucked out of me and forced into an unknown part of my lymbic system. So, I have been working...and working...and working. You know when the old guys tell you that work is good for you? That it gives you character? Well, the folks telling you that have no character. They are mediocre has-beens making excuses for a $7 job shovelling manure. I'd prefer to be chillin at home with the family. Or on the golf course.

Kids and wife are good. We still want to move to Seattle. This area is nice, but it doesnt feel like "home". We shall bide our time here then move on again. So, whats going on with you? How have you been. How many other bloggers do you know that break the 4th wall?

1 comment:

  1. Lymbic System??? Really? You had to bring this up again?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete