Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What are you doing??!!

As I stated before, the house is in disarray. I recently painted inside, so thought it best to get the kids outdoors for some fresh air. Matthew was out playing in the yard, and apparently had to use the bathroom. My attention was elsewhere, but I turned around in time to see his pants around his ankles and him taking it upon himself to water the grass. In the past, he has publicly announced that the world is his toilet, and saw fit to hold up this principle. Very amusing.

Work has been brutal. It is possible I will effectively be taking on the work and knowledge of 7 people. I pondered how I was going to get through it, then it hit me. Sam Adams.

The moving truck is coming on the 21st of this month. We are nowhere near ready for it. Still trying to figure out how/why I am going to become a Texan. I have told myself in the past, on numerous occassions, "the people in Texas can have it...who would want to move there anyway". I mean, by moving to this state does it mean I need to drive a truck with oversized wheels, listen to country music, and purchase a dog? Then if said dog becomes ill I must go out back and shoot it?

In other news, I got my dates for Warrant Officer school for the Army. March 18th. Good times. I guess I should put away the Chee-tos and alcohol and start getting in shape soon.

Last but not least, I heard something funny on the radio this morning. A guy called in and said he couldn't walk for a year when he was born due to a botched circumcision. I think he failed to realize that infants dont walk until about 14 months. Perhaps its best I get out of Florida. It seems they grow retards here.

1 comment:

  1. First off, you would have to shoot said dog...and furthermore, you'd have to write a sad country song about it all when you're done!

    As for the retard thing...they do seem to be here in huge numbers...FL must be a breeding ground. Our kid were born here...but since I'm not a native (and I don't believe you are either), then they're exempt from that label. :)

    ReplyDelete